All of the stories listed are protected under copyright law by
their respective authors
All of these stories are based on characters created by
Service and Games (SEGA), and on characters created by Archie
Comic Publications, Inc.
- Character Profiles
- This file contains the profiles of three original
characters that I developed for my story series:
Bookshire Draftwood, Cmdr. Packbell, and Sandra
- Happy Solstice
- A story that tells the true meaning of the Solstice
Holiday celebrated by Mobians everywhere. Todd and his
mother spend a happy solstice together a year before the
- Bunnie Rabbot
- In this story we find how Bunnie Rabbot was first
- Tails' Tale
- In this story, we find out how Tails first joined the
- Ill Will
- Tails and Princess Sally are taken prisoner by Dr.
Robotnik. On top of that, Tails is seriously ill. Can
Sonic rescue them before it's too late?
- Merry Chirstmas
- In this story, originally written in Dec. '94, while the
freedom fighters celebrate the holidays, Robotnik's
forces have almost discovered the location of Knothole.
- The Storm
- The Freedom Fighters, Packbell, Robotnik, and Sandra
Nightweaver must all brace themselves for a worldwide
hurricane of intense proportions. They each deal with it
in their own way and have a couple near death experiences
along the way. Enjoy!
- The Power of Love
- This is a story of romance. It's the story of Bunnie and
Rotor as they admit their love to one another. Co-Author: Morgan Ingersoll
- The Experiment
- In this story, the evil Packbell has developed a terrible
machine to unleash on the world. Will the Freedom
fighters be able to stop him from using it?
- Todd has returned. For those of you who don't know the
name, read "On my Mother's grave" by Kris
Kelley. In either case, when Tails is agonizing over the
death of his friend, David Prower develops a plan to
bring Todd back to life. Co-author: Craig Fox
- Tails is getting frustrated that he can't go on any of
the missions, and so he goes for a walk in the forest.
When he meets a strange wolf with strange candy, his
world turns upside down. Creative Consultant: Craig Fox
- Power Play
- Something short and simple. The Robotropolis power
generators are offline and the freedom fighters have
a prime chance to take them down.