- Story Notes
- Notes and text regarding the story, the author and
some other interesting things. Please read FIRST.
- Chapter 0 -- The Book's Opening
- Includes copyright notices, table of contents,
disclaimers and characters borrowed.
- Chapter 1 -- Ransom
- It's a lazy day in Knothole. Tails is hanging out with
his friends aways from Knothole when Robotnik attacks and
captures all of his friends. natureally is Sonic to the
rescue, but will he get to the rescue in time? Good
- Chapter 2 -- April Fools!
- Not too long afterwards, April 1st rolls around. Just
about everyone has a prctical joke to play and it's
always hard to tell who's tricking...and who's for
- Chapter 3 -- Union
- A number of years later when Packbell's in charge and
the war rages on, Sonic confesses his undying love for
Sally and the two make plans to be married. And as the
happy event approaches, Sally has news for Sonic that'll
surprise the heck out of him .
- Chapter 4 -- Jinx
- A cat named felix comes to join up with the Freedom
Fighters. Of course, to do so, he has to go on a mission.
Will he be able to prove himself worthy of joining the
most famous group of freedom fighters in history?
- Chapter 5 -- Masquerade
- When Bookshire gets his paws on an old SWAT-bot, it
doesn't take long to get the idea that Sonic could
masquerade around in it and infiltrate Robotropolis
- Chapter 6 -- Disaster in
- Taisl begins having dreams about his parents...but are
they dreams? Or are they a warning? And if they are, will
Tails figure out what's going on before it's too late?
- Chapter 7 -- Purple
- In a freak accident, Tails' fur turns completely
purple! When Bookshire tries an experiment to get it out,
Tails gets drunk and the raccoon begins questioning his
own skill. There's no time for that, however, because
Bookshire's got a date... Oh, and in case you can't
visualize it, here's what
Tails'll look like...
- Chapter 8 -- Traitors
- Pacbell's got a new plan. By gathering together a
group of Mobians as his army, the freedom fighters'll be
hard pressed to fight against their own kind. Taht's
Pacbell's thinking...but will it be as hard for Sonic and
Co. as he thinks?
- Chapter 9 -- Experience
- Felix comes up with the idea that Knothole could use a
school, so he takes Tails abroad looking for teachers in
dozens of cities. Meanwhile, an experimental
derobotization technique has been worked out. This comes
jsut in time for Pacbell's pending attack which sends the
inhabitants of Knothole scrambling for their lives.
- Mobian Renaisance
- During a trip to Robotropolis after Packbell's death,
it turns out he's not dead after all! When Sonic is
believed dead, Knothole is shocked, but after he's found
alive, it's up to the monarchy to establish an army to
destroy packbell once and for all.
For those of you who wanted to know what we looked like, click here. (Before you jump to
conclusions, the freak on the right is Felix.)